It feels like Sunday, but its not! I've had a lovely 4 day weekend, we were lucky enough to score Monday off work as well which was bliss - Especially with the boyfriend working on Monday ;-)
So, we have moved into our new offices, I'll admit I was sore the next day from all the lifting and packing. Hahah I feel the old age settling in. I wont go as far as to say that I love our new offices, but I wont be a princess about it either. (Read: I actually hate it!) Cleaning out everything was the worst by far. There was nearly 2 years worth of paperwork that I hadn't give to our administration girl to put into our system. I caved and trashed most of it, knowing in a couple of months I'll look back and curse my laziness.
I'll miss these views
Everyone who follows on me on Insta (hollymay89) will know that I love Chobani and nothing will separate me from its goodness, but the boyfriend brought me home some Whey Whip Ice-cream to try.
Hello Heaven - This stuff is amazeballs. It tastes more like gelato and its not creamy at all (I like it like this!)
From memory I think its about $5 and you can buy it from any protein/vitamin store. Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla. I have only tried the strawberry, so if you have had the others I'd like to know what your favourite is!
1. Shopping with the boyfriend
2. Shoe shopping with the boyfriend (He is worse than me!)
3. New gadgets
4. Ipad - I hadn't used it in forever, and had 101 updates - Don't you hate that?!
5. Typical Melbourne weather
6. Blissful sleep in on Monday morning
7. I've been getting back to using my blender - Fresh juice. Yes please
8. I found a sports girl nail polish yesterday I don't know why I hadn't used it before I kinda like the colour?
I won the work cup sweep! I find out tomorrow what my prize is!
Did you pick the winning horse?