Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Packed to the rafters

Oh oh oh..My day just got that little bit better with when I reminded myself packed to the rafters returns tonight (Im somewhat obessessed with this show!)
Had bootcamp lastnight and suprisngly this morning I dont feel ANY side effects - Last week after my first session I went home feeling sick the day from work the next day (Sucker I know lol!) but today nothing, not even a twinge so I've put it down to me being a complete and utter gun.. Actually no it's possibly because I didnt really give it 100% last night - Come tomorrow's class i'll try abit (not too much!) harder!

It seems each week with me comes a new obessesion that generally lasts a few days, last week it was strawberries and this week its Limes! For dinner lastnight I made D eat grilled fish with lots of fresh limes, lemon and herbs on top - He didnt say anything but the look on his face said it all!




No comments:

Post a Comment