Monday, October 24, 2011

Pointy to Peep

I have always adored shoes there is no secret about that - My mum nearly died when she first saw my first wardrobe out of home, she just looked at me with that motherly look like.. "This is not ok but im not going to say anything because its your life.. your pay cheque.. rah rah rah"

I must say I have tamed myself alot since I was 18.. Ive gone from 100 pairs to 80 haha kidding!

I have always loved pointy shoes they are my weakness but as of late I have started to develop a soft spot for peep toe shoes! I have never really considered them as I have a hate.. and I mean hate for toes.. I cant really explain what it is but uh.. they are one of my pet hates!

But they are really growing on me!


What do you prefer?

5 comments:

  1. Haha I have the same thing with peeptoe shoes. Can't stand looking at toes hahaha. Those ones are really cute though, but I wish it was all enclosed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorta the same way. There are some peep toe shoes I really love, but I prefer closed ones. :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still not convinced on peep toes, closed all the way!
    x

    http://rosemodern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm it's a tough call isn't it! I think it depends on the shoe- I think I'm more toward the peep toe look :)

    Olivia :) x
    Wait Until The Sunset

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good peeptoe - a little exposure, but not too much. And I hate a big toe that seems to poke out of an ill-fitting peeptoe! You see, like you, I really don't like toes. I hate thongs in public (even at the beach!)

    I'm just as picky with closed toe shoes - although I prefer a more rounded shape rather than points. But give me points over too rounded/circularesque any day! :)

    ReplyDelete