Thursday, February 2, 2012

2ND TIME ROUND

This morning I went back for my second interview with the Marketing Company to meet again with the HR Director and she wanted me to meet with one of their heads of business development. It went really well we clicked and conversation flowed he asked me more personal questions about my personality, nature etc..as culture is a big thing for them!

After I met with him I met with another department manager, and I soon clicked on to what was happening I was meeting with all department managers that I would be working alongside.. (Such a smart cookie!) They are all so lovely, friendly and down to earth. They all mentioned that the HR Manager had spoken highly of my previous experiences, so they werent here to speak to me about my previous roles but just a meet and greet and a chitchat about the company and my personal goals. They are a company that works hard and also plays hard.

After the meetings with all 4 people I met again with the HR Director and she said she was very impressed so far and wanted to progress and mentioned she would be in contact with me early next week with a decision.

Saying that I havent even given details of references?! But otherwise Im really excited and cannot believe how fast things are moving?! Im keeping my fingers crossed but trying to stay focused on my current job too!


My book finally arrived! I order this about 2 weeks ago (and no this doesnt go against my shopping ban!)  I have only read the first page as my lunch break got interupted but I've heard great things! Have you read this book before?

8 comments:

  1. yey!!I think it is certain- you're in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All this job talk sounds super positive ! I have read truth about diamonds before, I LOVED it ! I expected Nicole's writing style to be, well, crap ! But I was wrong, you'll enjoy it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great signs! So happy for ya :) Once again, please consider doing that post on all things interview related

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I so think something positive is going to happen.... !!! Can't wait to hear the result! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to post a comment - I think there are good signs here ! If I have two comments delete the other so I don't look like an el creepo... But anyway I thinkkkkk all signs are pointing to yesssss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! It sounds like they really want you, I hope you get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo this sounds so exciting dear! I have my fingers crossed for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck, I hope you get it! I read that book a few years ago but I don't remember if it was any good.

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete