Tuesday, December 11, 2012

CHRISTMAS WISH LIST..

So I hear there is only 13 days until the fat man arrives. I am not ashamed to say that I have done NO Christmas shopping as yet and probably wont do right until the very last days, its like a ritual for me.

I have however been on the look out for gifts that I would love to appear on xmas day ..for me.

House of Harlow Engraved Ring $50.00 (On sale!)

FATE - Lovers Lane Dress. I LOVE the detailing around the neck and sleeves.

Lorna Jane - Cross over sports bra.
LOLA - Marc Jacobs.
Whats on your Christmas wish list?

9 comments:

  1. LOL i leave my shopping til the last minute too! I especially love shopping in the 24 hour marathon at Chadstone - go at midnight, come home at 5am ...WOOO ROCKING NIGHT OUT BITCHEZ! haha :P

    Well my christmas list.. hmm... i asked my parents for a deck chair/sun lounge thingy so I can lie in the backyard and relax, rather than sit on the grotty chairs that my dogs love to sit on. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha chadstones 24 hour shopping spree is madness!!
      Oh deck chairs sound nice.. just make sure your dogs wont jump up on those either!!?.. Maybe a hammock?

      Delete
  2. OOOHHH House of Harlow on SALE! That dress would look amazeballs on you.
    I have bought Mick a gift but i already gifted it. FAIL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bbq kit ... all in an aluminium set from General Trader.
      So hot right now. LOL

      Delete
  3. I'm mostly organised with my Christmas shopping this year! Each time everyone asks me what I want though, I have noooo idea! :( I know I'm getting an Espressi machine though... I CAN'T WAIT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love lola by marc jacobs :) x

    ReplyDelete