Saturday, January 26, 2013

Confessions of a Blogger

Recently a blog I follow posted "Confessions of a Blogger" tag. I really loved reading it so I thought I would post my own.

When did you start a blog?
I started That Brunette One in 2011.

Have you had any past online presence before? (Other blog, youtube, ect.)
TBO was the first blog I created - If you call Twitter and Facebook and online presence then yep!

Why did you start a blog?
It was more of an online diary, I loved reading about different fashion trends, style and was drawn to persoanlised lifestyle bloggers as it was interesting! I thought I would start with bits and pieces and over time it has evolved into a lifestyle blog! Its fun.

When did you become serious about starting a blog?
One day, I was hit with inspiration for this blog, and it has been a big part of my life since then.

What was your first post?
My first post was "25 questions" about myself.

What has been your biggest challenge about blogging?
My biggest challenge has definitely been making sure that I have enough time to post! Especially when you start to get more followers the last thing you want is to follow a dud blogger who never posts anything! Also on a negative note - The amount of ano commenters out there who troll blogs, Luckily enough I havent had too many comments but its def annoying!

Where do you see your blog in 1 year?
Hopefully still in full swing!

What is the most rewarding thing to you about blogging?
Being about to interact with other bloggers!

What is the most discouraging thing that has happened to you?
Negative comments! Not that it phases me all too much as its never been anything too personal - thankfully but its always makes you second guess!

What's your lasting source of inspiration or motivation?
Other bloggers keeping up their regular posts!

If you want to complete your own - Tag me I'd love to hear your answers xx

No comments:

Post a Comment