Saturday, February 16, 2013

RED ROSES & LA LA LOVE

Valentines Day you either love it or you hate it. I love it! Even when I wasn't in a relationship its just feels like such a loved up day.


The boyfriend generally sends me flowers each year but this year for some reason I didn't know if he would or not. I had such a busy day at work on Thursday so I didn't really have time think about it, it wasn't until 5pm when all of us girls at work where standing around talking about our nights plans that we realised none of us had flowers sent to us from our partners hahaha.

I get this text from the boyfriend just after 5 asking if I had recieved any flowers today my response to him was "Nooo.. because you didnt send me any!" Just as I pressed send on the message our receptionist came into the office with a bunch of red roses!
Nawwwww



I had to quickly message D back so he didnt call the flower company!
I really feel sorry for couriers/florist delivery people on Valentines day they are still running around cray cray at 5.30 trying to get all these deliveries done before home time.

Red Roses .. So Simple and So Perfect!

We had dinner plans at Cafe Saigon in Albert Park
Sadly I didn't take any photos as I was too busy being a good girlfriend and paying attention to the boyfriend during dinner, but I will say that is probably the best tasting Asian/Vietnamese that I have had in such a long time!




We ended the night by going for a walk along the beach it was a perfect end to the day I even got to see  a proposal which was so freaking cute an yes she said yes!


 While we are on the topic of loved up things last night around 10pm we decided to go and get a Slurpee (I was so excited to see 1% sugar) ha but I dont believe this it still tastes like the same amount of sugar and headed down to the beach again for a late night stroll.


The boyfriend looks sunburnt here not sure why ha!



Such a beautiful summers night!

13 comments:

  1. lovely flowers happy valentines day

    http://hardtimesatcns.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hes a good one isn't he. Looks like a perfect V Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet, sounds like the perfect night! Wish I lived by the beach, those late night strolls sound so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable and I know what you mean about loving or hating it! I love it!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww what a perfect valentines day! I get so excited seeing proposals, hehe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Besides my brother proposing to his girlfriend I've only ever seen one before! But I got so exited hahah x

      Delete
  6. beautiful couple honey
    x the cookies
    much LOVE
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. how sweet of him, you guys look great!!!
    xoxo
    Catita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehhehe oh that was a close one. I helped a friend out one Vday at her floral shop. I had to jump in my own car as the courier didn't come back! And there were other deliveries that were left!! I would have been so angry if I paid premium and it was not delivered.

    Ooh public proposal. I hope it gave D some ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow that so nice of you for helping out!

      Maybe just maybe it gave him some ideas! ;) Who knows!!

      Delete
  9. what a lovely V day, the boy's a keeper! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg you're the 2nd blog i've read today that mentioned something wedding-related on the beach! hehe
    good timing with the flowers too!!

    ReplyDelete