Since I've been a bad blogger recently I thought I would update y''all on whats been happening in my life via Instagram. (hollymay89)
1) I have been loving lipstick recently - I usually just stick to boring work colours but recently the reds, pinks and corals have come out to play. Hey why not it beats this awful Melbourne weather.
2) To drown my sorrows of working almost 24/7 I brought a new pair of Tony Biancos' online. These look stunning I just hope they are as good in real life.
3) Our receptionists had her birthday at work so following suit we always get a birthday cake, I have never known anything bad to come out of the David Jone's food court. Mmmm food.
4) Sunday, I went into work this was the day after the shocking weather we had - Look @ how disgusting the Yarra water is? #vomit
5) TED's thunder song was right up my alley on Saturday with the crazy weather we had, the thunder literally shook our apartment. Safe to say I moved away from the couch, which we have right in front of the door.
I'll be back to blogging normally again soon x