Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday

I have been hitting the treadmill hard for the past week
(Bonus of having a gym in your apartment block!)
Sorry about the blurry photo but this is what happens when you try to take photos while running! - Guess this proves I can multi task right?


For me switching to and from day light savings is such a effort! - At the moment I feel like I cannot get enough sleep! Gimme Gimme Gimme!! Plan to have a massive sleep in this weekend before doing NOTHING but cleaning up our apartment - We still havent fully unpacked!

I had to go to chemist yesterday during work an while I was waiting I decided to check out some nailpolish (As any girl does!) I ended up buying this one


Ive never seen this brand before but it goes on really well and one of my followers on Instragram said they have a huge range of colours! Im impressed! Not too bad for $5.99 - Bargain


1 comment:

  1. Haha I love your blog and the way you write. Following now due to cool factor being so high. That almost rhymed.

    ReplyDelete