Monday, December 31, 2012

FAREWELL TWENTY TWELEVE



As 2012 comes to an end I thought I would for a recap looking back across the year at my favourites
 
 
Shows 
Winners and Losers, Househusbands, The Big Bang Theory.

Movies
  James Bond!!

Music 
Swedish House Mafia, Bruno Mars, Pink and Flo Rida.

Food 

I'd have to say Nandos.

Technology
I purchased my own iPad and love it to bits.

Event

I cannot pin point one but I've witnessed my beautiful family members get married! 

Shop 
Shopbop, ASOS, Topshop, Forever New.

Clothes
Alice McCall Bridgewater house dress.

Hair products 
Moroccan Oil and Dry Shampoo (I've only recently discovered Dry Shampoo!) Where the hek have I been?
 
Perfumes 
Marc Jacobs Daisy always a favourite of mine.
Versace yellow diamond perfume.


Each year I will make resolutions to eat better, hit the gym harder, be more committed to excelling my career and when I look back at where I was in my career this year to now I've come along way I love work and the people I work with - If anything I've probably worked too hard this year hahah not kidding - Long hours but the rewards have been worth it. I don't think I'll ever eat 100% right I love my food way too much for that and as for the gym well we have a love hate relationship.

The only goal that I want to achieve for 2013 is to be happy, healthy and enjoy life a lot more.
I want to travel and make sure that each day I spend is worth it!

As 2012 comes to an end I want to wish all my followers a happy and safe new year. What a year that 2012 has been. Filled with ups and downs but lots of memories made along the way. I can look back and say 2012 has taught me lots of lessons. May 2013 be amazing for each and every one of you. Remember a new year is on the way and the possibilities are endless!
Make 2013 what you want it to be!

xxxx




 


10 comments:

  1. Love this post, great attitude

    A sidenote I cant believe you live in Melbourne and your fave food of the year was Nandos! That is hilarious.

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha what can I say.. I'm a simple girl!! :p happy new year to you also love :)

      Delete
  2. Love your outlook ! Happy new year hol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simple & Easy I say!! :) happy new year to you also!

      Delete
  3. You and Me both with the eating and gyming better - sometimes I think we're too hard on ourselves as there is nothing wrong with indulging here and then!!

    Hope you get to travel this year!! One of the most rewarding expereiences.

    Good luck with 2013 Hols xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree 100% I think I'll just try to limit myself to half a block of chocolate not a full one :P

      Best wishes to you also for 2013 :)

      Delete
  4. Happy new year hol!!

    Loved your favourites list for 2012 - good idea!

    I think we all general have the same goals re eat healthy gym career goals. I think just take each day as it comes, and as Kara said dont be too hard on yourself!

    Looking forward to reading more of your adventures for another year! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year to you! I love the goal for 2013.... Everyone should have those ones :)
    K xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year. Wishing you all the best for 2013
    Please check out my blog and enter my competition.
    http://socialamore.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/social-amore-turns-1-giveaway.html

    Amanda xo

    ReplyDelete