Tuesday, February 5, 2013

CUPCAKE HEAVEN..

Sunday morning I went into the City with a friend as I  wanted to find some extra goodies to wear to work during the week - I work in a pretty corporate enviroment so I like to mix it up when I can. We headed to  MYER and DJ's to see what they had to offer. I was so dissapointed at with what CUE and Saba had to offer this season / in general.
 
 

So when all else failed we went looking in areas we shouldnt. Bec & Bridge you are devine.
I will admit I am loving the colours that are around at the moment.
 
 
 
 
I have decided to change back to the MAC cosmetics (foundation) to switch things up abit. I was using Revlon which was great but I noticed after a while it just wasnt cutting it for me. I wanted longer coverage and just felt I wasnt getting it with Revlon. I love the feel of MAC on my skin and it gives me great coverage and at about 3pm when I head into the bathroom its still on my face. #Winning
 
We went to the Cupcake Bakery on our way home and I wasnt going to buy anything but ended up caving in and buying two - One was for the boyf who later told me he didnt want any so I was left with no option but to eat both.. First world problems right there.
 
 
 
I said to my friend I would love a huge arrangement of Cupcakes for my wedding cake - We both agreed when I informed the boyfriend on this he said No, we must have a cake.
 
I have been watching MKR and lastnight watching the two Indian girls I have been craving to try Indian food I havent had it too many times but I know that if Indian food is cooked right it can taste amazing. So we've decided to make this Saturday Night date and try out local Indian Restuarant - But I would love to hear any recommendations that you guys might have!?
 
x
 

13 comments:

  1. I want a cupcake tower for my wedding cake too!!

    Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooveeeee Indian food!! How painful was it watching them cook last night? STOP HUGGING AND SERVE YOUR GUESTS!!! bahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those girls are my least favourite couple - It was hilarious to see karma come back and bite them! Their food didnt look that appetising but I still want to go and try some proper indian!

      Delete
  3. Oh MAC studio fix fluid is my absolute fav, good choice! I don't have any recs for Indian restaurants but I look forward to reading your review! :)
    K x
    melikeyalot.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can have both! I had a cake for top layer but then the rest was cupcakes. I can't eat eggs so can't eat cupcakes so was very jealous of everyone else eating them :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hol!
    I am so keen to get Mac makeup done... You have talked up the foundation I just want to try it now!

    Cupcakes = delish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do! I know we spoke about the Revlon makeup too but I prefer the MAC so much more! If you dont want to buy it with trying it first, go into MYER and they will give you a sample bottle to take home! :)

      Delete
  6. My sister had a cupcake tower for her wedding cake it was AMAZING!!!!
    Those look delish :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to know a good Indian place too!

    I tried the one down the road from me in Middle park (I think it was called The Roti Man) It was OKAY a bit overpriced for what it was. When I used to live in Brighton we used to love http://www.shalimar.com.au/ down Bay Street - the decor etc wasn't that flash hot but it was probably one of the better Indian places ive been to!

    If you come accross any gems, do let me know!

    Oh and Mac - definitely! I dont ever reapply! I just use moisturiser then apply very little and its enough!! Splash it with some bronzer and you're done :)

    (on the other hand my sister uses copious amounts that actually scares me) lol

    - KK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I know that one in middle Park! (Its around the corner from me too!) Never been inside tho.. I did some google reviews and found a place in South Melbourne called Bedi's Insdian Resturant which is apparently rated highly! So we will go there! - I'll let you know if it's any good!

      Loving the MAC thats for sure - not sure why I switched now I think about it lo1 xx

      Delete
  8. I went to an indian restaurant in the city, i think its called Nirankar, on Queen St. I used a scoopon voucher cos it was like $39 for all you can eat for 2 people, so we got to try everything we wanted! If you spy a good deal like that on those coupon sites, try it out! Thats the only way I can decide what restaurant to go to lol.

    Omg I totally want a cupcake tower as my wedding cake too! So much more appealing! Plus my sister went to tafe to do patisserie so she can decorate them all for me, mwahaha.

    Oh and those freaking indian girls on MKR piss me off! Especially last night, when they were having dinner at Jake and Elle's house, they were still making snarky comments! Im thinking, did you forget that your food was the shittest?? so STFU!!! lol and omg "ive never had tbone steak... ew..." then she shoves it all in her mouth. haha...i get way too into this show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL this comment made me laugh... I Get way into MKR also!! I've even got the boyfriend watching it with me.. but omg those Indian girls make me rage!

      Delete